Green Policy for Your Company
This is the policy to be set up by the individual organization to protect the environment and to save the natural resources. Environment provides various kinds of resources for the continuation of any company so in return it is the responsibility of an organization to fulfill its responsibilities towards the environment. The Green Policy for your company to fulfill its social and environmental responsibilities towards society by an organization are green policy.
The next question arises what is the need of adopting such green policies, so the need for opting various green policies by an organization could be the following –
- To avoid day by day increasing air and water pollution such green policies are required to be opted.
- For proper solid waste management an organization should make in use good green policies.
- For the proper maintenance of biodiversity we need to consider the different green policies
To protect the natural resources, endangered species and wildlife also good green policy is required.
- More, for regulation of toxic substances and pesticides green policy is essential for every working organization.
The aim behind developing various green policies by different organizations is the benefits to be received by an organization for its future growth.
The following are advantages for adopting the green policy –
- By adopting green policies companies get a healthier environment at its workplace.
- Adoption of good green policies helps in cost savings to an organization.
- Good public relations are maintained with the organization considering for green policy.
- The most important benefit of opting green policy to a company is the benefit of tax credits. The companies that utilizes environment friendly business practices like switching to renewable energy resources like solar power and using electric or hybrid automobiles etc avails the benefits of various tax credits.
- Consumer demand also influences by using such green policies.
The next question arises in our mind that how we can develop such policies in our organization.
The following are the points for the follow-up of a green policy in any organization –
- Through products and services, we can resolve environmental issues.
- By promoting the reduction of energy costs with the help of the measures against global warming.
- By promoting the efficient use of resources with the help of 3Rs: reduce, reuse and recycle.
- We can also promote efforts for environmental and safety issues on a large-scale.
- By educating and providing training to the employees in various areas like environment, chemicals and product safety etc.
You can use this template to create Green Policy for your company. Just copy the template and make required changes as per your organization. We encourage you to create green policy for your company.